A LEADING ROOFING COMPANY IN OCOEE
Providing roofing services in Ocoee and the following zip code: 32703, 32818, 34734, 34761.
Recent Reviews from our Customers
Ocoee’s Leading Asphalt Shingle Roofing Company
In Ocoee and across the nation, asphalt shingle roofing is often regarded as the most popular and affordable option for roofing available. Homeowners love its sturdy and reliable nature, in addition to the numerous styles and colors to choose from. With our team’s experience, we can present the options that best fit your building’s budget and enhance its curb appeal.
Our team of experts will commit to nothing less than the best work on your project and communicate with you every step of the way. When you’re looking for the best in asphalt shingle roofing in Ocoee, look to Home Pros Roofing and Contracting to have your back. To learn more about our asphalt roof services and your options, call Ocoee’s reputable roofing company today at (407) 486-6484 to schedule a free consultation.
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
When it comes to asphalt shingles, there are three types to consider for your project: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and luxury asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab asphalt shingles are lightweight and energy-efficient shingles that are the most common and easy to maintain and are named for the cutout form that gives them a distinct three-piece look. With proper care, three-tab shingles can last up to twenty years.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
With a wider range of color options, dimension-adding laminated styles, and reflective versions to reduce summer cooling costs, architectural shingles are a great choice. For the longest-lasting shingles, and for the home where curb appeal matters most, you can enjoy the look and feel of these shingles for up to 50 years.
Luxury Asphalt Shingles
For those who value both style and cost, luxury shingles are a worthwhile investment. Cost-effective premium versions of asphalt shingle roofing, the luxury style is designed to emulate high-end slate roofing with the benefit of costing only 1/10th.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will always be trade-offs. It’s best to know what to expect. We will work with you to ensure your every concern is addressed so that you choose the shingle that is best for your project.
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: Asphalt is the go-to answer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank, especially with our financing options.
- Color Variety: From neutrals to statement colors, there are a variety of options to choose from. Based on your budget, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that emulates wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and the most cost-effective. Should the job require it, new shingles can be installed on top of existing shingles with little difficulty. Asphalt shingles last a lifespan of up to 20 years with proper maintenance.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are non-recyclable, due largely to the harmful emissions they release. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Ocoee?
The cost of asphalt roofs can vary based on the project scope. The size and slope of your home will impact the final cost, in addition to repairs that may be needed underneath your old shingles, and the type of asphalt shingles you choose for the project.
What are the most popular types of shingles in Ocoee?
Architectural shingles have been growing steadily in popularity in the area, and with their longevity, it’s clear to see why. Take solace in knowing that when you install an architectural roof it is built to last a long time.
What is the average lifespan of an asphalt roof?
With proper maintenance, the average 3-tab asphalt can last about twenty-five years, while luxury asphalt can go for as long as forty years.